BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Black ops - Internet Error after Mod Menu Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Black ops - Internet Error after Mod Menu Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Black ops - Internet Error after Mod Menu Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Black ops - Internet Error after Mod Menu Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Black ops - Internet Error after Mod Menu Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Black ops - Internet Error after Mod Menu Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Black ops - Internet Error after Mod Menu Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Black ops - Internet Error after Mod Menu Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Black ops - Internet Error after Mod Menu Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Black ops - Internet Error after Mod Menu Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black ops - Internet Error after Mod Menu

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

negativexclan

negativexclan

I've made a Mod Menu(I made 70% of it at least). Anyways, Once I've made it, I tested it. It worked well. I then used my SD Card(Original Disc.) and tried to get onto BO Servers(At this point in time, the Mod menu is not active). I then used my SD Card with mods injected into the game. Then, When I go to Multiplayer and try to get "Online", I receive this error

"Error Code: 20100

Unable to connect to the internet. Confirm the internet settings of the Wii console."

Now, When I was using my USB, It worked fine. Now that I have the SD Card in with original disk of BO, It doesn't connect. Fortunately, I've waited a while and It finally gets connected(After 5 min of waiting) My point is, why is it taking so long to load? Is there anyway to fix this too? Thanks.

- xReVoLT - iTheme

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Well first off id say check your shit cause you had a slow ass connection for some reason at that point in time. The menu had nothing to fo with it on that part. However going from a usb ISO loader to a game disk will change simply because you have the orginal un altered copy. That is why I HATE modding my friends. You fuck up one part thats it your done until you find that problem.

That's why when I use my mod menues on my ps3 I always use the DVAR one. Why? Cause you're not messing with shit that could fuck up your game. That's why always hands down a RTM tool wins. You can change shit you can do everything you can in a mod menu and more with a RTM tool without the risk of fucking yourself over.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Definitely a temporary issue

negativexclan

negativexclan

Shadow@BWH wrote:Well first off id say check your shit cause you had a slow ass connection for some reason at that point in time. The menu had nothing to fo with it on that part. However going from a usb ISO loader to a game disk will change simply because you have the orginal un altered copy. That is why I HATE modding my friends. You fuck up one part thats it your done until you find that problem.

That's why when I use my mod menues on my ps3 I always use the DVAR one. Why? Cause you're not messing with shit that could fuck up your game. That's why always hands down a RTM tool wins. You can change shit you can do everything you can in a mod menu and more with a RTM tool without the risk of fucking yourself over.

Well then, that sucks. That would be cool if there was a program to inject the file and replace it(Not completely, but just "Run" it) and let it load the file without deleting the original file. And if something goes wrong, there's always a backup just like WinterBoard if you know what I mean. Besides this, What can you do to fix this? Is there anyway to fix this mistake? Thanks!

- xReVoLT - iTheme

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum