BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Reputation, Respect, Credit Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Reputation, Respect, Credit Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Reputation, Respect, Credit Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Reputation, Respect, Credit Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Reputation, Respect, Credit Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Reputation, Respect, Credit Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Reputation, Respect, Credit Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Reputation, Respect, Credit Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Reputation, Respect, Credit Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Reputation, Respect, Credit Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reputation, Respect, Credit

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reputation, Respect, Credit Empty Reputation, Respect, Credit 7/1/2016, 1:48 pm

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I don't really give a shit if I'm not known. All I care is that no one steals my credit. If you don't want to give me respect... that's fine, you can go fuck yourself.  Smile  xD  I just want people to appreciate what I do, that's all I care about. The only reason why I do the stuff I do, like porting codes, creating codes (mostly NES) and other shit is because I want to gain the knowledge in that field, expand upon it and do new things. My main goal when learning something is to share the knowledge that I learned with others who were in the same spot I was.

Man, I'm telling you this from what somebody else told me: There will be a time in your life where you just won't give a shit what others think or do to you. Just be proud of yourself in how far you've came and the great distance in knowledge that is to come!  Wink

I'm proud to say that I was the one that taught ModZ about code porting and NES coding. And how it's better to use HxD rather than a code porting program and that you can't really call yourself a true code porter if you're getting a machine to do it for you. And in fact, as I was teaching him, he was teaching me some stuff he learned on his own.

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Exactly my point and I knew you liked your privacy after everything so that's why I didn't mention you in the vid. Ither way what I said stands on how I feel about stuff like that.

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:I'm proud to say that I was the one that taught ModZ about code porting and NES coding. And how it's better to use HxD rather than a code porting program and that you can't really call yourself a true code porter if you're getting a machine to do it for you. And in fact, as I was teaching him, he was teaching me some stuff he learned on his own.
Smile Very Happy Embarassed You learn some stuff you teach some stuff. I learned from both of you and got this far. Now I'm coding java and making shit that people never knew it was possible. Thanks to everyone that helped me threw out this time

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

No problem, man! Smile You keep doing what you do best and you'll go far. Wink

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

Yea. I'm not going to say anything about what I did/made cause people would just ask me left and right about it. When its done I'll make a video about it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum