BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Bully and members Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Bully and members Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Bully and members Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Bully and members Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Bully and members Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Bully and members Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Bully and members Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Bully and members Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Bully and members Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Bully and members Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bully and members

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bully and members Empty Bully and members 8/15/2017, 10:39 pm

Synthesis3123

Synthesis3123

Im the guy who made the two videos on this website exposing fraud.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. He copies random short parts of a long code which are common instructions/code types (not addresses!) so of course they might have multiple hits
2. He never searches complete codes because he knows that he couldn't prove his point that way
3. He uses codes by a leaking website and claims they're mine when they could as well by edited by that person when I have no control over what is posted somewhere else
4. He claims my code is stolen because multiple copies of MY code exist on the Internet all posted by leaking websites. LMFAO? Nice logic.
5. He claims I stole the codes but what if everyone else actually stole from me like how it really was since nearly nobody knows how to make codes the same as me because it takes skill? Wink
6. He claims the code section is closed because I noticed the codes were stolen. False, it was shitnbitch's idea to charge for the codes. I don't even get any money from that so how the fuck would I suddenly care about hiding stolen codes years later anyway? xD
7. The video creator has 0 clue on how to make codes yet he thinks he's qualified enough to claim what is stolen and what isn't? LMFAO
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. False, I copied the addresses of the codes I found, the first one I fucked up but the other two I copied the exact address of the code.

2. You can't, you just change the values of codes, of course it's gonna show up as yours lol.

3. They weren't edited, I double checked on other sources as well.

4. Ya multiple copies of someone elses code that everyone just slaps their name on for credit. You being popular in the wii hacking scene got all the credits because of morons thinking you made it.

5. Bullshit

6. He's your mod, of course you both will never tell anyone what's the real reason you closed the section.

7. False, I made codes for mw3 back when it was still popular

2Bully and members Empty Re: Bully and members 8/15/2017, 11:42 pm

It sounds pretty retarded for you to come 4 years on to make these stupid accusations.

So you can make codes what a big deal.

If he steals codes why the fuck would he have a USB Gecko?

Clearly Bully has some form of knowledge on Wii coding because how the fuck did he create the code porter then?

How the fuck did he create the Create a Class tool?

Also explain how he stole codes for other games then.

Here is a good example of some codes Bully did actually create:
http://geckocodes.org/index.php?c=RB7E54

You clearly see codes that Bully has made that no one has ported over to PAL yet. This is clear evidence that Bully does know how to code and look at him now. He has moved on to Wii U.

Clearly your just being a stupid retard...

3Bully and members Empty Re: Bully and members 8/16/2017, 8:27 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

1. You never copied any address. Do you even know how addresses look like? You clearly don't even know how codes work you idiot therefore all the bullshit you spew is automatically invalid. Period.
2. There is no evidence of edited values anywhere. Would you show me? I'm curious how many values I edited. The addresses must be the same then so you should be able to find that easily unless you still don't know what addresses are. Smile
3. Congrats they weren't edited as expected, so what? See point 4.
4. ModZ made a video on this since you never showed the websites. When they say it's my code, how exactly are they all lying about it unless I *actually* made them? Wow, what a surprise Shocked Ways to make yourself look even more retarded, kid. Just admit you're full of shit, suck dick and apologize. You have nothing going for you.
5. You claim bullshit but there is no evidence for your side only that they're all my codes like in ModZ video from above. Now show some of your poof, go ahead. I'm waiting.
6. You can read the real reason in the announcement posts you idiot:
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t6044-all-gecko-codes-ram-dumps-for-sale-as-bundle-30-10
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t5924-can-t-access-the-codes-or-ram-dumps-section-read-this
Especially disrespectful little retards like you don't deserve the hard work of skilled code creators for free hence it's a "real" reason for paid access.
7. How cute, show me your little stolen codes then or are you scared to get exposed even more, you little dumbass?

You're the faggot you leeches off other coders FOR FREE and dare to insult them WRONGLY on purpose. Hopefully you get some more payback in real life because you're a worthless piece of shit. Must suck to be you being so jealous of others to do all this. I wonder how terrible your life already is. Get a life, retard Wink

Prove you aren't an idiot first before you talk, thanks. Actually no, you already lost it. All your points are invalid due to stupidity and completely made-up bullshit accusations because you couldn't support any of them, faggot. Cool

Topic solved, locked. lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum