BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Bully and Members Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Bully and Members Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Bully and Members Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Bully and Members Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Bully and Members Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Bully and Members Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Bully and Members Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Bully and Members Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Bully and Members Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Bully and Members Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bully and Members

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bully and Members Empty Bully and Members 10/3/2017, 6:36 am

MinecraftYoutuber6969

MinecraftYoutuber6969

First of all let me say I don't appreciate being banned. Second of, I noticed you guys claim my dox I did on you is fake. Yet I found this video of some guy who was ddosed by the members of this forum. I knew you guys were retarded but I didn't know you were this retarded.

2Bully and Members Empty Re: Bully and Members 10/3/2017, 3:53 pm

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

Bro, legit anyone that knows me and has been here to see me grow could tell you my real name xD your fucking retarded for one. And that video was put up 3-4 years ago. And no one even knows who it was. Just saying shit on YouTube doesn't mean its real. OH THE WORLDS GOING TO END TODAY! Are you going to believe that? Lmao. Why do you even care so much about "exposing" us. Your getting nothing out of it besides hate. We are just getting laughs don't you see that no one is believing your bull-shit story. Your just making us laugh do you not realize that? Just stop your nothing out of this and making yourself look retarded. That dox on "us" is fake lmao like you need to get your eyes checked if you can't see that.

3Bully and Members Empty Re: Bully and Members 10/4/2017, 4:51 pm

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

Im willing to bet this is one of "DARK-SKYs" throwaway accounts Razz

4Bully and Members Empty Re: Bully and Members 10/8/2017, 2:43 pm

LuigiCuckedMario

LuigiCuckedMario

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza wrote:Bro, legit anyone that knows me and has been here to see me grow could tell you my real name xD your fucking retarded for one. And that video was put up 3-4 years ago. And no one even knows who it was. Just saying shit on YouTube doesn't mean its real. OH THE WORLDS GOING TO END TODAY! Are you going to believe that? Lmao. Why do you even care so much about "exposing" us. Your getting nothing out of it besides hate. We are just getting laughs don't you see that no one is believing your bull-shit story. Your just making us laugh do you not realize that? Just stop your nothing out of this and making yourself look retarded. That dox on "us" is fake lmao like you need to get your eyes checked if you can't see that.

The only thing that's fake is you trying to prove my shit is fake

5Bully and Members Empty Re: Bully and Members 10/9/2017, 8:01 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

Do I really need to make a fucking video on how my IP can NOT be changed ask any mod on this site to check my fucking IP my IP has always been the same besides when I go to my friends house or go to a different state to visit family lmao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum