BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014)

+17
Pigeon_Roux
BannerBomb
VenomZ
[LKWP]FALADOR
Modder~kid@BWH
SnB@BWH
xMiami
TheD3mon
CH90
[GOW]GOD OF MW3
Drybones3363
Flugel~NL
TheDetonator
Reclaimer Shawn
S@W
Bully@WiiPlaza
Dejavu1999
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Dejavu1999

Dejavu1999

I was sitting at my desk, when I saw a blue light on my Wii's disc drive. I turned on my Wii and read the announcement from Nintendo, and they're shutting down the online servers. I couldn't believe it so I went to the nintendo website and checked to see if any CoD games are on there, turns out that every CoD game on Wii is being shut down. Do they even realize that people still play or what?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Here my video to the topic Wink

Dejavu1999

Dejavu1999

Fucking bullshit. Someone should try and make a thing like Xbconnect for Wii when this happens.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Everyone, sign this petition:
http://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-keep-the-nintendo-wii-wi-fi-connections-on?share_id=PscpXMdGfz&utm_campaign=share_button_action_box&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

Dejavu1999

Dejavu1999

Just did. Also, I called Nintendo to complain and we aren't the only ones who are pissed. The guy I talked to said I was the 5th person I a row calling them out on their bullshit, and he agreed. He said they barely take up any server space. I also realized that if this happens nobody could play Spec Ops for MW3, making it Same Campaign Simulator 2011.

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

I paste the link of pétition on all sites i can, do the same thing !

Dejavu1999

Dejavu1999

SAW ''' wrote:I paste the link of pétition on all sites i can, do the same thing !

I'll post it on Reddit.

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Why is it anymore that companies like Nintendo pretty much seek to genocide the older games? Even with said games making them oodles of money already,they go a step further,and kill them all off, and just to force them to buy the Wii U and the 3/2DS. In fact,I'm amazed by the fact the Wii U even got the prices it did in the first place. Really have found nothing interesting about the console. Some people don't have enough money just to crap out another $200 just to play online again,and some don't even have enough to switch to another console. They pretty much keep ruining games that are more in the range of the middle class. It was done with Xbox as well,and may one day be done the same with Xbox 360. Seems companies anymore only listen to money rather than the customers generating the money themselves. They'll lose profits,and even fans,just to attempt to gain more revenue. But I guess that's the nature of humans,vile to begin with and vile to end with(Not an alien,just recognizing how flawed we are)

Anyways,I hope this changes our situation or at least gets Nintendo to bat an eye. I don't think they'll even notice(as money is the primary concern),but maybe,just maybe,we could save the old nostalgic feeling of our online video games...

Also,this is for you Nintendo!
 blowup  blowup  blowup  blowup  blowup 

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/vyWpoM6CBIe6FjW8NIY7bvzOrgBURhzw

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Wow,so this petition actually did help to a certain amount. Amazingly for us,all Call of Duty Games are no longer effected,so we can at least continue to make codes for Call Of Duty games! Back to work for me I guess!

Dejavu1999

Dejavu1999

Reclaimer Shawn wrote:Wow,so this petition actually did help to a certain amount. Amazingly for us,all Call of Duty Games are no longer effected,so we can at least continue to make codes for Call Of Duty games! Back to work for me I guess!

Why only CoD?

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

I don't play wii anymore but i'll still sign the petition, im in.

Flugel~NL

Flugel~NL

Whyyyyyy

14Angry Shutdown 3/3/2014, 9:44 am

Drybones3363

Drybones3363

Nintendo is shutting it down forever??
why???

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

They care more about money, can't blame them

Dejavu1999

Dejavu1999

Drybones3363 wrote:Nintendo is shutting it down forever??
why???

Nobody knows, not even Nintendo employees. I called and complained and the guy I talked to told me the servers barely take up any space.

Dejavu1999

Dejavu1999

TheDetonator wrote:They care more about money, can't blame them

Little do they know shutting down their Wii servers will push fans away from them and causing the loss of money.

[GOW]GOD OF MW3

[GOW]GOD OF MW3
Spammer
Spammer

Nintendo Wifi life goes on >>> on Wii U

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

really bad news Sad , and it is a pity that the most interesting codes arround, are the online versions...

well, it's logical that bully is right just as it has been detailed in the video, so we can think and choose  Shocked ...because I don't think that nintendo is worrying about us to get some chicks

Troll 

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Once nintendo always nintendo. How you been ch90 i havent seen you lately bruh..

TheD3mon

TheD3mon
Credit Stealer
Credit Stealer

Cod servers are going back to Activision and they plan to do one of two things.

1. Patch everything, add map packs ect so that they can make a profit.
2. Shut down Cod servers for Nintendo because there is Ø profit to be made. (And they have to pay money to keep there servers online.)

So in the end what do you think is the most logical choice.?

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

The one where they give me free kfc

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

On Nintendo's website it also says that all CoD games will be affected and they indeed use the Nintendo WiFi Connection.

Interestingly, a patch on Black Ops changed the text to "Black Ops Online" and on MW3 it's "MW3 Online". I'm no longer sure if they are independent from Nintendo or not, but I still tend to say that they will be taken down also, because of Nintendo and not Activision.

Another possibility would be that W@W and MWR are taken down, but not BO and MW3. Who knows?

TheD3mon

TheD3mon
Credit Stealer
Credit Stealer

I guess we just have to wait and find out. ~

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

TheDetonator wrote:Once nintendo always nintendo. How you been ch90 i havent seen you lately bruh..

definitely, the purpose of every business in this world has always been the same, like the same objective.. money+++++ Rolling Eyes 

thanks for worrying now that you haven't seen me Smile, I have been very very well and a little busy taking care of my sea turtles... lol, now, seriously, I've been more busy in my work and profession, so unfortunately I haven't had enough time to post my nonsense, spams and bad jokes LOL or enjoy the last releases of the codes Sad, and now I came here and in the inbox of my wii, and found out this sad news!  gtfo

I think at the moment, we shall only enjoy the wii u (or other consoles) playing as "mortals", without that kind of fun of angering other players  exdee!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum