BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 3 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 3 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 3 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 3 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 3 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 3 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 3 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 3 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 3 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 3 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014)

+17
Pigeon_Roux
BannerBomb
VenomZ
[LKWP]FALADOR
Modder~kid@BWH
SnB@BWH
xMiami
TheD3mon
CH90
[GOW]GOD OF MW3
Drybones3363
Flugel~NL
TheDetonator
Reclaimer Shawn
S@W
Bully@WiiPlaza
Dejavu1999
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Dejavu1999

Dejavu1999

First topic message reminder :

I was sitting at my desk, when I saw a blue light on my Wii's disc drive. I turned on my Wii and read the announcement from Nintendo, and they're shutting down the online servers. I couldn't believe it so I went to the nintendo website and checked to see if any CoD games are on there, turns out that every CoD game on Wii is being shut down. Do they even realize that people still play or what?

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

VenomZ wrote:The reason why there shutting it down maybe is because of you hackers but I have no problem with hackers

lmao  upat  lmao2 

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The reason is saving money AND getting people to buy their new systems since the sales haven't been the way they wanted them to be. The Wii community wasn't little but the Wii U one now is.

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Did it work, i mean do they have more people on wii-u?

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

It'll prolly work on May 20th. I'll be coding some Wii games and mostly Gamecube games for fun, until a PoC exploit for arbitrary code execution is released for the Wii U.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The Wii U numbers seem to be a little bit higher after their announcement of the WiFi connection termination. Still, always more people play online on Wii LOL.

BannerBomb

BannerBomb

One of my friends said its cause someone was abusing WiiConnect4 I thinks is wat it's called and i can't believe it either:( I tried contacting Nintendo but they never responded :sad: /sad

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

If one person abused it, they wouldn't discontinue the service. If you actually think about it, everyone who has installed The Homebrew Channel has abused WiiConnect24. Wink

[LKWP]FALADOR

The only games affected by Wii servers going down will be listed. All other games are unaffected and you can still play online.
Animal Crossing: City Life
Battalion Wars 2
Endless Ocean
Endless Ocean 2: Adventures of the Deep
Excitebots: Trick Racing
Fortune Street
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Sports Mix
Mario Strikers Charged
Pokémon Battle Revolution
Samurai Warriors 3
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Wii Music

This information is up to date. Any of you COD fans have nothing to worry about until Activision officially announces the shutting down of COD for Wii servers.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Link?

I have my proof!

http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t3263p30-#18810

[LKWP]FALADOR

Your links prove nothing except the fact that your judgement is wrong. (Basically your links are proof against your statement). On the links you provide they show the list of games that are affected. They also state that anything not on the list is unaffected. None of the Call of Duty Titles are on the list so Case closed.
P.S. playing cod online does not require Nintendo WIFI connection, the COD game client automatically connects you to the COD servers over the INTERNET instead of connecting over Nintendo WIFI.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Oh, I see! The games connect over THE INTERNET! I always thought that when I connect online to a CoD server, the server was ran through my Wii remote. xD Rolling Eyes Also, I can list at least 10 different things that prove you're wrong when you say "Playing cod online does not require Nintendo WIFI connection, the COD game client automatically connects you to the COD servers over the INTERNET instead of connecting over Nintendo WIFI."

None of the Call of Duty titles are on the list? Oh really?

Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 3 Screen15

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lmao some dude on YouTube also commented that they would stay online but nope.

It would be pretty unfair if only the CoD Wii players could still enjoy online gaming in opposite to all the Nintendo titles on the Nintendo Wii rofl!

I'll release some cool last codes on May 10th or so. Wink

[LKWP]FALADOR

https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/vyWpoM6CBIe6FjW8NIY7bvzOrgBURhzw
Is this not up to date then? Because this is the link you had me view earlier.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I used JavaScript to give a rough estimate of what games are actually going offline and those that aren't. Insert it into a JavaScript console in your browser, such as Developer Tools for Chrome. Submiot the data and you'll recieve a popup saying whern the page was last modified. This just gives a rough estimate though, it might not give us the information that we need (games that are going offline). Wink

javascript:alert(document.lastModified)

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Cool tip!
The date doesn't really make sense since it's
04/28/2014 08:12:18

lol.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Yeah, I think the reason for that is because of "invisible" elements that get updated almost everyday on that page and you don't see a difference for the games. However, the Javascript code will detect ANYTHING that has been changed on a page. So, that trick is obsolete. Wink Why the hell couldn't Nintendo just use a single link?! It confuses too many people! That's Nintendo for yeah. Rolling Eyes

67Angry HOPE ? 5/17/2014, 9:06 pm

Pigeon_Roux

Pigeon_Roux

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/vyWpoM6CBIe6FjW8NIY7bvzOrgBURhzw

Look here ! It seems that CoD games won't be affected !

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yeah but there's confusion

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Only 1 day left until we find out for sure!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Right. I won't play this week anymore till Thursday or so. Bye WiFi Connection!

OnlyJustinn

OnlyJustinn

Looks like MW3 isn't down. I played a couple rounds this morning and they were the normal partially lag-free sessions. What about you guys?

I'm gonna give MKW and SSBB a try and see if they're still up.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

It's the same with MWR! Very Happy

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

As long as the other games are not down it means that it will last till 11:59 pm or so I guess lol.

OnlyJustinn

OnlyJustinn

MW3 is STILL online for me!

OnlyJustinn

OnlyJustinn

MKW AND SSBB ARE BOTH OFFLINE! Looks like we are safe after all. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum