BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 4 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 4 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 4 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 4 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 4 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 4 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 4 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 4 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 4 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014) - Page 4 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nintendo WiFi Connection Shutting Down (20th May 2014)

+17
Pigeon_Roux
BannerBomb
VenomZ
[LKWP]FALADOR
Modder~kid@BWH
SnB@BWH
xMiami
TheD3mon
CH90
[GOW]GOD OF MW3
Drybones3363
Flugel~NL
TheDetonator
Reclaimer Shawn
S@W
Bully@WiiPlaza
Dejavu1999
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Dejavu1999

Dejavu1999

First topic message reminder :

I was sitting at my desk, when I saw a blue light on my Wii's disc drive. I turned on my Wii and read the announcement from Nintendo, and they're shutting down the online servers. I couldn't believe it so I went to the nintendo website and checked to see if any CoD games are on there, turns out that every CoD game on Wii is being shut down. Do they even realize that people still play or what?

OnlyJustinn

OnlyJustinn

Goldeneye is also online still!

Sorry about triple posting.

Diddy7Kong

Diddy7Kong

Some hackers have managed to replicate the nintendo wifi servers and people are still playing games like brawl and mario kart wii on it
their stats and supported games can be found here
http://nas.wiimmfi.de/stat

not sure if any call of duty game will be supported though

and error code 60000 means that your wifi profile wasnt registered with them and therefore can't be used, a new profile must be created

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Call of Duty is still online. There is no need for connecting to the Wiimfi servers in order to go online.

Hackviirus

Hackviirus

How do you use wiimfi for mariokart

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Wimm made a program to patch the .ISO and MrBean35000vr a homebrew app for patching the original disk.

Hackviirus

Hackviirus

Is the app that come with custom maps

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

No, you have to add them yourself (I think).

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It's a separate download. It will be integrated into the CT package soon for sure.

Hackviirus

Hackviirus

Oh ok

Hackviirus

Hackviirus

Wait I need the disc to play online I only have the iso file I play it off hardrive

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

No. You can use the Wiimmfi patcher for ISOs.

Hackviirus

Hackviirus

Thanks Bully

Flugel~NL

Flugel~NL

Yeah i can be online Very Happy

I Am The Aki

I Am The Aki

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Everyone, sign this petition:
http://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-keep-the-nintendo-wii-wi-fi-connections-on?share_id=PscpXMdGfz&utm_campaign=share_button_action_box&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

Thank you Bully@WiiPlaza for Making that petition, i complained about the mario kart wifi problem and SSBB thx again your epic

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Wait bully made the petition? O.o

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

No, it was by some guy named Joe Giggle.

I Am The Aki

I Am The Aki

shitnbitch wrote:No, it was by some guy named Joe Giggle.
oh, Thank You For Telling me that. But Bully Did Find the Petition so I will thank him for finding it.  Very Happy   Smile   Razz 

Diddy7Kong

Diddy7Kong

well the petition honestly wont do anything given the owner of the services that power nintendo WFC went out of buisness

additionally I've been working on a code for modded brawl to use it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum